As an East Maitland resident or business owner, when you hire a plumbing professional, you expect to receive prompt attention (especially in a plumbing emergency), the highest standards of workmanship, and outstanding customer service, excellent communication, and efficient administration. At Fitzgerald Plumbing, we believe that’s simply the kind of service you deserve to receive – but, we aim to exceed your expectations and deliver on our promise of ‘excellence on tap’.
We believe our customers deserve the best all-round service and value for money from a plumber in East Maitland, so that’s what we provide. We have developed a reputation as a trusted and respected plumber because we move quickly to eliminate faults and resolve issues to the highest standard to prevent call backs, saving you time and money.
You can rely on Fitzgerald Plumbing’s team of local plumbers in East Maitland to take care of all your unique property’s plumbing needs
The ‘Government town’ of East Maitland was proclaimed in 1833 and holds some historic significance in the greater Maitland area. The town was originally planned and laid out to accommodate numerous administrative and official government buildings, including East Maitland Court House, Maitland Gaol, and the NSW Lands Board Office, which sits a little way down the hill from the beautiful yet imposing St Peter’s Church. The suburb’s built heritage can be traced on the East Maitland Heritage Walk, which includes Caroline Chisholm’s cottage, built in 1840.
If your residential or commercial building is part of historic East Maitland, with old indoor plumbing that needs to be repaired or replaced, roofing and guttering that is rusty or damaged and no longer water-tight, and old underground pipes that may have shifted or cracked over time or are obstruction, you may need help with fixing broken or blocked pipes and drains, locating the source of and repairing a leak, or replacing your old and cracked ceramic toilet bowl and degraded plastic cistern.
However, while old East Maitland is home to many historic buildings, newer parts of the suburb, such as Rathluba Estate, boast some beautiful modern, architecturally-designed homes, and new commercial developments within and on the outskirts of the suburb – think Stockland Greenhills shopping centre and the new Maitland Hospital.
If you need a completely new install for your stately old 19th Century residential or commercial building, or some updates in your lovely, mid-20th Century home, or you need some troubleshooting done on a recently-constructed industrial or commercial building in one of the newer areas of East Maitland, you can rely on us to provide the solution to every property’s plumbing problem.
How can Fitzgerald Plumbing meet your plumbing needs in Bolwarra?
As a member of Master Plumbers Australia, we’re committed to undertaking all works in line with the relevant Australian Standards and the regulations imposed by our local water authority, Hunter Water, so you can be confident we will resolve your plumbing problem to the highest quality standards. We even streamline the administrative processes by offering customers the option of secure instant payment at the time of service.
The friendly, approachable and highly-knowledgeable team of fully-licensed plumbers at Fitzgerald Plumbing aim to deliver peace of mind on every job. Every team member is a plumbing expert with experience in all aspects of domestic and commercial construction plumbing, allowing Fitzgerald Plumbing to offer a comprehensive range of water, drainage, gas, and sanitary (sewerage) plumbing services, including:
- Identification and clearing of blockages – use of the latest technology, high resolution CCTV camera, to diagnose blocked drains, and energy and water efficient high pressure sewer jetting drain clearing to remove blockages
- Block drain repair service
- Domestic plumbing – installations for new homes and unit developments, and works for renovations and existing homes
- Commercial construction plumbing – installations for new builds or plumbing works required as part of site changes, or for existing buildings being renovated or retrofit
- Leak location and repair
- Installation, repair and replacement of plumbing installations in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry, including tapware, laundry troughs, bathroom toilets, showers and vanity basins
- Installation, repair and replacement of storage or instant hot water services
- Installation, repair and replacement of stormwater systems and downpipes
- Installation and connection of rainwater tanks and pumps
- Installation and repair of sewer systems, water lines and gas services (including gas fitting)
- Backflow prevention and testing