Gillieston Heights is a rapidly growing community, made up of some older, well-established homes and a multitude of new and near-new homes, spread across several sub-divisions. These sub-division estates, such as Saddler’s Ridge and Wallis Creek, are still being developed and Gillieston Heights continues to grow.
While older homes in Gillieston Heights may have problems with leaking roofs, old and rusty pipes or sanitary drains that are insufficient or are non-compliant with Australian Standard AS/NZS 3500, new properties and homes being built in Gillieston Heights have a different set of plumbing requirements.
These requirements may include installation of new sewer and gas services and water lines, well-designed plumbing and fixtures for new bathrooms, laundries, toilets and kitchens, and new stormwater systems, guttering and downpipes, rainwater tanks and pumps.
Land owners whose block has a connection to mains water may also require assistance with backflow prevention, commissioning and testing. Fitzgerald Plumbing can do it all, and more.
Fitzgerald Plumbing – the best plumbers in Gillieston Heights, delivering ‘excellence on tap’
We understand that residents and business owners in Gillieston Heights want to hire a plumber who provides them with prompt attention, effective communication and efficient administrative processes. They expect to receive the best customer service and the highest standards of workmanship – and that is what they deserve! However, at Fitzgerald Plumbing, our aim is to exceed your expectations, delivering on our promise of ‘excellence on tap’.
We provide timely and cost-effective services – we promptly investigate issues, working quickly and to the highest standard to eliminate faults and prevent call backs, and resolving problems within the timeframe and budget we agreed upon. We have forged a strong reputation as a trusted and respected plumber, because we believe our Gillieston Heights customers deserve the best all-round service and value for money from a plumber who is committed to actively saving our customers time and money.
How can Fitzgerald Plumbing meet your plumbing needs in Gillieston Heights?
Our friendly team of knowledgeable, skilled and fully licensed plumbers aim to deliver peace of mind on every job. As a member of Master Plumbers Australia, you can rest assured that all work undertaken by Fitzgerald Plumbing complies with the highest quality standards.
Our plumbers have extensive experience in all aspects of domestic and commercial construction plumbing, enabling us to offer a comprehensive range of water, drainage, gas, and sanitary (sewerage) plumbing services, including:
- Domestic plumbing – new home installations or works for renovations and existing homes.
- Commercial/industrial construction plumbing – new build installations, or works as part of building renovations, site changes etc.
- Leak location and repair.
- Identification and clearing of blockages using high-resolution CCTV and the latest camera technology to diagnose drainage problems and accurately locate blockages, as well as use of high-pressure sewer jetting to clear drains and remove blockages.
- Installation, repair and replacement of plumbing installations in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry, including tapware, laundry troughs, bathroom toilets, showers and vanity basins.
- Installation, repair and replacement of storage or instant hot water services.
- Installation and repair of sewer systems, water lines and gas services (including gas fitting).
- Installation and connection of rainwater tanks and pumps.
- Installation, repair and replacement of stormwater systems and downpipes.
- Backflow prevention and testing.
Gillieston Heights is also one of the new growth areas within the Lower Hunter where Hunter Water provides a dual water supply, also known as dual reticulation. Hunter Water customers in these growth areas can apply for a connection to highly treated recycled water that can be used to wash your clothes or your car, water your garden, or flush your toilet.