Paterson is a picturesque, historic town, filled with colonial-era buildings and beautiful homesteads set on large properties that are surrounded by rolling, green hills. In keeping with Paterson’s abundance of historic buildings, homes and other buildings in the suburb also tend to be older, established homes, along with some stunning, architecturally-designed homesteads.
As many of Paterson’s beautiful old homes and buildings have original plumbing, they’re often in need of plumbing, roofing, guttering and pipe repairs or replacements, and Fitzgerald Plumbing can help.
‘Excellence on tap’ from Fitzgerald Plumbing – the best plumbers in Paterson.
We understand that, when Paterson residents and business owners hire a plumber, they expect to receive professional service – prompt attention, effective communication, efficient administration and the highest levels of workmanship. Our aim is to exceed those expectations and deliver on our promise of ‘excellence on tap’.
We provide timely, cost-effective and reliable plumbing services in Paterson, because we believe our customers deserve the best all-round service and value for money from their plumber. We have developed an excellent industry reputation as a trusted and respected plumber, because we promptly attend to your enquiries, quickly identify and resolve issues to the highest quality standards, and always complete your job on budget and within the agreed timeframe.
How can Fitzgerald Plumbing meet your plumbing needs in Paterson?
Fitzgerald Plumbing aim to deliver peace of mind on every job. Our membership of Master Plumbers Australia is your assurance that we adhere to the highest standards of workmanship on every job we do, and that all work will be completed in line with the applicable Australian Standards and Hunter Water’s requirements.
Our highly-knowledgeable, skilled, and fully-licensed team of plumbers are experienced in all aspects of domestic and commercial construction plumbing, enabling us to offer a comprehensive range of water, gas, drainage and sanitary (sewerage) plumbing services, including:
- Identification and clearing of blockages using high-resolution CCTV and the latest camera technology to diagnose drainage problems and accurately locate blockages, as well as use of high-pressure sewer jetting to clear drains and remove blockages.
- Leak location and repair.
- Backflow prevention and testing.
- Domestic plumbing – new home installations or works for renovations and existing homes.
- Installation, repair and replacement of plumbing installations in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry, including tapware, laundry troughs, bathroom toilets, showers and vanity basins.
- Installation, repair and replacement of storage or instant hot water services.
- Installation, repair and replacement of stormwater systems and downpipes.
- Installation and connection of rainwater tanks and pumps.
- Installation and repair of sewer systems, water lines and gas services (including gas fitting).
- Commercial construction plumbing – installations for new builds, and works required as part of site changes, building renovations, etc.