To ensure that we always deliver on our promise of ‘excellence on tap’, we promptly attend to your call and investigate your plumbing issues and we work quickly deliver the best customer service and the highest standards of workmanship in every job we undertake.
Our aim is to save you time and money, so we do the job right the first time – that way, we eliminate call backs, (sometimes-unnecessary) replacements, and excessive water wastage.
The experienced team of licensed plumbing professionals at Fitzgerald Plumbing offers commercial and domestic plumbing services of outstanding quality, to customers in Rutherford and across the greater Maitland area.
Rutherford is a well-established suburb that has been growing rapidly over the last decade or two, and is now made up of a huge variety of homes, from mid- to late-20th century homes and buildings in the older parts of the suburb, blending into early-21st century homes and a raft of near-new and new homes built in sub-divisions like Heritage Parc and Argyle Estate.
If you’re building a new home or renovating your old home in Rutherford, and you want a reliable and experienced plumber, Fitzgerald Plumbing have the skills and experience to get the job done.
We are able to work on the design (or re-design) and installation of your internal plumbing system, installation of new fixtures (tapware, toilets, bathroom vanity basins, laundry tub, baths and showers), as well as the design, installation, maintenance and repair of your outdoor plumbing, drainage, stormwater and sewerage systems and much more.
How can Fitzgerald Plumbing meet your plumbing needs in Rutherford?
Every member of our friendly and approachable team of highly-knowledgeable and highly-skilled, fully-licensed master plumbers, has experience in all aspects of domestic and commercial construction plumbing, enabling us to offer a comprehensive range of water, drainage, gas, and sanitary (sewerage) plumbing services, including:
- Domestic plumbing – new home installations, or works for renovations and existing homes.
- Installation, repair and replacement of plumbing installations in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry, including tapware, laundry troughs, bathroom toilets, showers and vanity basins.
- Commercial/industrial construction plumbing – new build installations, or works as part of building renovations, site changes etc.
- Identification and clearing of blockages using high-resolution CCTV and the latest camera technology to diagnose drainage problems and accurately locate blockages, as well as use of high-pressure sewer jetting to clear drains and remove blockages.
- Leak location and repair.
- Installation and repair of sewer systems, water lines and gas services (including gas fitting).
- Backflow prevention and testing.
- Installation, repair and replacement of storage or instant hot water services.
- Installation and connection of rainwater tanks and pumps.
- Installation, repair and replacement of stormwater systems and downpipes.
Our aim is to deliver peace of mind on every job, so we work quickly and to the highest quality and safety standards, to resolve your plumbing problem – first time, every time. No need to waste time on inconvenient and expensive call-backs to re-fix a problem that should’ve been fixed properly the first time.
Plus! We have streamlined our administrative processes, as part of our commitment to helping you save time and money. We even offer customers secure instant payment at the time of service, so there’s no waiting around for invoices, settling of the account, receipts, and so on.