Thornton is a suburb with a vibrant mix of historic homes, mid- to late-20th century homes, and a swathe of near-new and new homes built in several sub-divisions dotted throughout the suburb – and the area is still growing, as development in and around the Thornton area continues.
While properties in newer estates such as Somerset Park, Wirraway Estate, North Estate and Karinya Estate have their own set of plumbing needs, such as new plumbing installations or new build issues, properties in Thornton’s established pockets may experience the usual age-related issues with leaking roofs, old plumbing, or cracked or blocked underground pipes, or pipes that have been invaded by the roots of established trees.
Thornton is also home to many businesses and commercial buildings, tucked away in its industrial estate, which have another set of plumbing issues altogether. Whatever your plumbing needs, Fitzgerald Plumbing can do it all, and more.
‘Excellence on tap’ from the best plumbers in Thornton
Fitzgerald Plumbing understands that Thornton residents and business owners expect the plumber they select to provide them with prompt attention, effective communication and efficient administration. They expect and deserve to receive the best customer service and the highest standards of workmanship, and that’s exactly what we provide.
We have developed an excellent reputation as a trusted and reliable plumber in Thornton because we believe our customers deserve the best all-round service that is both cost-effective and timely.
At Fitzgerald Plumbing, we aim to exceed your expectations. To ensure that we always deliver on our promise of ‘excellence on tap’, we attend to your call and investigate problems promptly, we remedy faults and resolve issues to the highest quality standards, which prevents call backs and saves you time and money.
How can Fitzgerald Plumbing meet your plumbing needs in Thornton?
Our highly knowledgeable, approachable and friendly team of skilled, fully licensed plumbing experts aim to deliver peace of mind on every job. Every team member has experience in all aspects of domestic and commercial construction plumbing, enabling us to offer a comprehensive range of water, drainage, gas, and sanitary (sewerage) plumbing services, including:
- Domestic plumbing – new home installations or works for renovations and existing homes.
- Commercial/industrial construction plumbing – new build installations, or works as part of building renovations, site changes etc.
- Backflow prevention and testing.
- Installation and repair of sewer systems, water lines and gas services (including gas fitting).
- Installation, repair and replacement of storage or instant hot water services.
- Installation, repair and replacement of plumbing installations in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry, including tapware, laundry troughs, bathroom toilets, showers and vanity basins.
- Installation and connection of rainwater tanks and pumps.
- Installation, repair and replacement of stormwater systems and downpipes.
- Leak location and repair.
- Identification and clearing of blockages using high-resolution CCTV and the latest camera technology to diagnose drainage problems and accurately locate blockages, as well as use of high-pressure sewer jetting to clear drains and remove blockages.
Additionally, Thornton North is one of the new growth areas within the Lower Hunter where Hunter Water provides access to a highly-treated recycled water supply, suitable for use in flushing your toilet, washing your clothes or your car, and watering your garden. Fitzgerald Plumbing can assist you to arrange connection of your new Thornton North home to Hunter Water’s recycled water service.
Fitzgerald Plumbing is a member of Master Plumbers Australia, and has been approved by the Hunter Water Board as a major works contractor, so you can be confident that we will work to the highest quality standards to resolve your plumbing problem. We even offer customers the option to settle their account via secure instant payment at the time of service.